Located just two miles from downtown Charlotte, NC the Carlton Condominium sits in the heart of the Myers Park neighborhood and offers a wide range of conveniently located options:
- Banks, dry cleaners, grocery store, beautiful city parks, varied religious houses of worship, wonderful restaurants, a movie theatre, the Myers Park branch of the public library and community based exercise facilities are all close by within walking or biking distance.
- Two major medical facilities are within one and a half miles.
- There are a number of small boutiques in the Myers Park neighborhood as well as in our sister neighborhoods of Dilworth, Elizabeth and Plaza-Midwood.
- The Carlton is within two miles of South Park Mall, Park Road Shopping Center, Cotswold Mall, Phillips Place and The Metropolitan.
- The central location offers many opportunities to enjoy theatre, music of all sorts and enrichment programs at both Queens University (two blocks away) and Central Piedmont Community College. Local theatre groups are housed nearby and major productions can be enjoyed downtown at several venues as well as a variety of art and history museums.
- Public transportation (city bus service) is available across the street from the Carlton.
- The Myers Park neighborhood has a variety of restaurants, unique pubs and upscale wine bars that are great places to socialize.
Explore the area in greater detail here